We offer free shipping for standard postage within Australia on orders over $50. Shipping costs $9.95 for orders under $50.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
We currently accept all major credit cards through our in-site checkout and we’re also geared up for PayPal payments. It doesn’t get any easier.
We understand the need to keep your details locked down! Your transaction is protected by an SSL certificate and your details encrypted with AES-256.
If you have any reason at all to get in touch with us, drop us a line at email@example.com. If you're into the old school approach, call on 1300 653 983. Either way, we'll hit you back ASAP.
We make every effort to ensure that your purchase arrives to you in perfect condition. Should you experience a problem with your order, please contact us or call 1300 653 9838 and we will do our utmost to resolve any issue.
Our goal at byronbayskincare.com.au is to make your shopping experience safe, convenient and worry free. At, byronbayskincare.com.au all your personal information is protected in transit by a Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which fully encrypts and protects all of your personal data (name, address, credit card number) from being read by anyone over the Internet.
(1) We collect from you personal data which may be used by us for the purpose of: providing online shopping services; product marketing and promotion; fulfilling your orders for products; order processing and payment clearing; membership registration, future communication and liaison with you; statistics work and purposes relating or incidental thereto (“Our Services”).
(2) Your personal data is kept confidential, however we have certain Third Party Service Providers who perform important business functions on our behalf, such as: processing credit card transactions, fulfilling orders and delivering packages. They have access to personal data needed to carry out their functions, but they may not use it for other purposes.
(3) Our website may contain links and/or advertising banners which connect you to third parties’ websites. You take your own risk to supply any personal data to those websites if you are asked to do so by them, and we will not be responsible for the actions of those websites.
(4) byronbayskincare.com.au does not sell, rent or disseminate your personal information to other parties.
(6) That by visiting your site third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on users’ browsers for targeted advertising purposes. A description of the types of data (for example, IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity) that are collected for targeted advertising. That this data may be used by third parties (such as AdRoll) to target advertising on other sites based on your users’ online activity. Instructions on how users can opt out of receiving targeted advertising. (for example, a link to the DAA opt-out site www.aboutads.info or the NAI opt-out site at networkadvertising.org/choices, or for those in Europe, the EDAA opt out site at youronlinechoices.eu.)
(7) If you have supplied any personal data to us, you have the right to request access to and correction of such personal data held by us. Enquiries concerning your personal data held by us, including making of access and corrections, should be addressed to our Customer Care via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or permitting corrections to your personal data.